⤴️-Paid Ad- TGF verify and approve but does not endorse any products.🔥 Place your 728 x 90 banner here.🔥

⤴️-Paid Ad- TGF verify and approve but does not endorse any products. Add your 728 x 90 banner here.🔥

⤴️-Paid Ad- TGF verify and approve but does not endorse any products. Add your 728 x90 banner here.🔥

⤴️-Paid Ad- TGF verify and approve but does not endorse any products. Add your 728 x90 banner here.🔥

• Join FreeCash & Get paid for completing offers and games. Cashout from $0,10. Join FreeCash!. 👈👈

How to make money betting on eSports

Rate this topic

• Root Admin

It’s possible to earn money in eSports even if you don’t have any experience in playing games professionally. In this guide, we will show you how to make money with eSports without actually playing games.

Most projections put the esports ecosystem on track to surpass $1 billion in revenue for the first time this year. And revenue is expected to grow from here—Newzoo projects it to hit $1.8 billion by 2022.

How-to-make-money-with-eSports-660x330.png

Most online betting websites now include the option to bet on Esports just like you would bet on any other sport. It’s still a relative niche form of betting, but if you feel confident, this is another way to potentially earn money from a fast-growing industry.

Here are several types of bets you can place on eSports 

• Outright Bet – This is the simplest type of esports bet. You’re betting on which individual or team will win the competition or tournament. The great thing about this type of bet is that in addition to betting before the game starts, you can often make this type of bet as the tournament progresses.
  • Match Winner Bet – This is when you bet on the winner of a specific matchup. You can also bet on the match ending as a tie.
  • Score Bet – In this type of bet, you are betting on the match score. You can bet on how many points each candidate will score or on whether the score will be above or below a specific number.

Find out the best websites to bet on eSports: 

https://monetize.info/make-money-esports/#Place_bets_on_eSports

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • TGF Premium

I don't play computer games at all. And I don't bet on esports. But today I made a bet for the first time. I don't understand anything about it. I was  told by a friend that you need to bet it that way.. Even watching the game live, I didn't understand much about it. But the bet is won.
😁😁😁
IMG-3270.jpg

• Root Admin

Congrats for that. I've started betting on eSports just 2-3 months ago so I'm still learning BUT what I can say is that I've observed that esports matches don't bring so many surprises, especially between players with big odds difference. So those may then to be more predictable.