⤴️-Paid Ad- TGF verify and approve but does not endorse any products.🔥 Place your 728 x 90 banner here.🔥

⤴️-Paid Ad- TGF verify and approve but does not endorse any products. Add your 728 x 90 banner here.🔥

⤴️-Paid Ad- TGF verify and approve but does not endorse any products. Add your 728 x90 banner here.🔥

⤴️-Paid Ad- TGF verify and approve but does not endorse any products. Add your 728 x90 banner here.🔥

• Join FreeCash & Get paid for completing offers and games. Cashout from $0,10. Join FreeCash!. 👈👈

WC 2022 Predictions Contest [Sponsored by ROOBET][±$500 in Prizes] 🔥🔥

Rate this topic

MrDennis

• Root Admin

Hello guys and gals!!! I've updated the top winners, and it seems @DoubleCycleBiz is the first with a small advance of 3 points. The second in line is @pmp87 with 9 points and @imperfetto right in the back with 8 points. Can you beat them and take the great prize?? Plenty of matches remained. So the competition is tight!! 🙂

Also, for the extractions of winners, if you haven't received the prize, please send me your payment account(USDT, PP, LTC) as PM so I can send you the prizes.

Top Winners [Nov 27 Updated]

12 points ---@DoubleCycleBiz

9 points --- @pmp87

8 points --- @imperfetto

7 points ---  @Fredde77, @EuChangeLTD, @Cristina c.

6 points ---  @LailaTarot

5 points --- @Yusra, @Thaixx88@OrigamiMag

4 points --- @Warfare, @WebGoldMiner, @scorw, @Hunter

3 points --- @XtraProfit@nxanth, @Zark, @BuggyMan, @Cyberhope

2 points ---  

1 points --- @Chokri29@Upayhyip Admin@bidyut, @psv1964, @Hyipwork@Apu, @DailyMoneySaving

0 points --- @Vlad, @acmediagroup, @fahadaziz, @ZeroHour, @scyth68, @Networks, @IgorKu, @Pracca

Good luck, everyone!

The next match for predictions is open for Portugal - Uruguay match.

• Like 1

• MrDennis changed the title to WC 2022 Predictions Contest [Sponsored by ROOBET][±$500 in Prizes] 🔥🔥
  • MrDennis locked this topic